Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill In


And...here we go!
wanna play ? click here!

1. Today I will be taking babybug to her two month check up.
2. Cocolate and I say why not?
3. What do you think of my little blog.
4. At I don't no but I am guessing duncan doughnuts it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is something better.
6. The image I cherish most is babybug in her daddy's arms.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to no plans :), tomorrow my plans include 1/2 off day at a consignment sale and Sunday, I want to take babybug to church!

2 comments:

  1. I love watching my husband with our son! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. I don't know about Friday, but Starbucks is doing it on the 23rd. Your weekend plans look lovely. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete